Here at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals Clinical Education Department we are keen to listen to your personal experiences of your time and placements at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals and continuously use that feedback to shape all aspects of educational processes within the Trust. Combined with the feedback from annual national surveys we also run localised programmes of quality activities to ensure that your placements and programmes are continued to be provided at the highest quality.
To showcase how your feedback shapes our educational programmes we regularly share with trainees and learners the reports created from the feedback provided and we also have our 'You Said, We Did' documents that show any actions of improvements.
Your contribution to our focus groups, surveys and engagement with the Quality Team are vital to our ongoing efforts towards quality improvement.
Ways you can take part in Quality Assurance:
- Attendance at focus groups
- We may send out surveys regarding specific queries or previous issues raised to gain further insight or understanding
- Focus interviews or informal discussions - these can take place confidentially via face to face or MS Teams at times that are convenient for you.
- Our anonymous 'Drop-Box' open to all, all year, for any feedback or comments -BTH Education Drop Box
- You Said, We Did - we will also regularly provide you with details of how your feedback and responses have contributed to any improvements or ongoing efforts towards Quality improvement.
If you feel there is anything missing from our Education pages or have any improvements please feel free to let us know on the following form: Education one HR feedback