If as a result of restructuring, organisational change, ill health, disability or lack of capability to perform your current role, it may result in your employment coming to an end and the Trust will follow the redeployment process.
This is to ensure that all alternative employment searches are dealt with in a fair and consistent manner and that the legal requirements for considering employees requiring alternative employment are met.
For further detail, please refer to the guidance:
- Redeployment Guidelines
- HR Redeployment Process – Recruiting Manager
- HR Redeployment Process – Exporting Manager
- Aspirational Interview Invite – Guidance
- Placed on Redeployment Register Template Letter
- Formal Meeting Request – Next Steps
- Suitable Alternative Refused Template letter
- Confirmation Letter of 4 Week Trial Period
- Confirmation of Substantive Redeployment Template Letter
- Work Trial Unsuccessful Template letter
- Feedback Sheet – Candidate
- Feedback Sheet – Manager