If a member of staff has an appointment to see a specialist based in our organisation (via choose and book) or is awaiting diagnostic testing/surgical procedures. They will follow the process detailed below:
- Staff member contacts Occupational Health department to request and complete proforma (Appendix 1) to request they would like to be considered for the fast tracking service.
- Occupational Health sends completed proforma to Waiting List /Appt team.
- Outpatients key leads inform the Appointments manager on a daily basis of Dna’s/cancellations for forthcoming clinics or vacant appointment times.
- Appointments Manager contacts staff member to offer earlier appointment.
- If on duty staff members Manager will need to support request for them to leave area of work to attend.