You can find specific details of what you are entitled to claim in section 17 of the Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions of Service Handbook (38).
Electronic Expenses System
Blackpool Teaching Hospital uses an E-Expenses solution from Allocate Software. Some of the main benefits of this system are:
- You can complete your Expenses at home and on any device with an internet connection by going on to the Trust external website / Working for the Trust / e-Expenses.
- No more lost claim forms.
- More time to get your claim submitted and approved for Payroll processing.
- Ability for staff and managers to be able to look at previous months claim, gather information etc
You are able to use this system:
- a claimant only,
- a manager/approver, or
- possibly both.
Please click on the expansion boxes below to find out more.
Please contact your payroll officer – you can find a list of names and contacts here.
Using the system as a Claimant
If you want to claim back expenses which you have incurred as part of your job, you should do this using the electronic expenses system. The claimant user guide contains all the information you will need, including your username and password.
Using the system as a Manager/Approver
If you approve your staff member’s expense claim, you will need to login to a different system from that used to claim your own expenses.
This system is accessed through the Trust intranet and is called Healthroster.
Useful Documents for this section:
- Change of Vehicle details form
- E-Expenses User Guide for Managers
- E-Expenses User Guide for Claimants
- Reimbursement of Incurred Expenses