Introducing Total Reward Statements (TRS)
Total Reward Statements are an exciting new development for NHS employees.
You will receive a statement if you were employed at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals on 31 March this year.
Your statement will be available online at www.totalrewardstatements.nhs.uk – we will inform you when they are available. An interactive guide on how to access your statement is available here. Your statement will show (based on data held on 31 March):
- Benefits we offer to employees.
- An Annual Benefit Statement if you are a member of the NHS Pension Scheme.
Want to find out more?
To find out more about the statements please visit the Employee section of the TRS information site at www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/TRS. You can find out more about the benefits available to you on our Staff Benefits and Expenses page.
What will be shown in my TRS?
The Total Reward Statement will include:
- Employment details: This is the information shown on employee pay-slips – for example basic salary, overtime and allowances. This information is extracted from ESR.
- Local benefits: This page will include details about local benefits offered to you including non-financial benefits.
- NHS Pension benefit information: Employees who are in the NHS Pension Scheme should receive details about their pension benefits. The pension information within the statement will be taken from NHS Pensions systems.
How do I access my TRS?
An interactive guide on how to access your statement can be found here.
What if my information is wrong?
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions section to see the answers to some common queries regarding incorrect information.
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please send your query to the dedicated TRS mailbox.
If your query is regarding your pension statement, it is advisable to contact the Pensions agency in the first instance who will then tell you if you need to speak to your local pension's manager.