The pre-retirement seminars available are produced by external organisations, wholly independent of Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The seminars are for those looking to retire now, or within the next few years and covers elements such as:
– NHS & State Pension scheme overview
– How to Create a financial strategy
– Planning for later life
– Savings or investment – Should we save or invest?
– The taxation system in the UK
– Wealth Preservation – Including the use of Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney
– Where to seek the correct advice
Please note – The Trust accepts no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of the course content or for any financial arrangements made subsequent to it.