- Disclosure ID
- Request Date
- October 4, 2018
- A&E Admissions From Taking XANAX
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Please tell me how many people have been admitted to Accident and Emergency after taking Xanax for the following periods:
For each of the periods
- September 2017 to September 2018
- September 2016 to September 2017
- September 2015 to September 2016
In each incidence please let me know:
– What was the age of each admission linked to Xanax?
– What the outcome of the treatment was?
We do not routinely record the requested data and to determine if we hold this information would require a manual trawl through paper records. This would constitute a disproportionate effort to retrieve and would exceed 18 hours. This information is therefore exempt on the grounds of cost (Section 12(1)).