In order to obtain a placement with the Trust, an individual must fulfil at least one of the following criteria:
• Possess a keen interest in a career within the NHS
• Have a need to demonstrate work experience as part of an application for a recognised academic course
• Need to complete specific work experience to complete vocational training
• Be attending school, college or higher educational establishments within the local community.
• Must be resident within the catchment area of FY1 -8, PR4 or LA1 – 6 postcodes.
Prior to the start of a placement, all students will be required to complete a number of documents including:
Trust work experience application form
Work Occupation Health questionnaire.