Listed below are some of the treatments offered by our clinic. These are tailored to the individual and the best options will be discussed with you at you first appointment. More details are available in the information sheet/ leaflet link
- TENs (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation): Pain relief using a small battery-operated machine to apply a mild electrical current to the skin. TENs information sheet.
- Injections: Various pain-relieving injections some patients find help. Faculty of Pain Medicine website
- Medicines management: Optimisation of drug treatments. Faculty of Pain Medicine website
- Psychological Interventions: Individual or group-based sessions helping patients to cope with the psychological impact of persistent pain.
- Acupuncture: Pain relief by using fine needles. Acupuncture information sheet.
- Physiotherapy: Individual or group-based sessions helping patients to cope with the physical impact of persistent pain. Physiotherapy information sheet.
- Pain Management Programme: Multi-disciplinary group-based programmes. Shorter introductory and longer full course offered. Pain Management Programme information sheet.
- Individual and group-based relaxation.