Accountancy – Levels 3, 4, 7
Course Overview Level 3
The AAT Accounting Qualification provides a pathway to a successful career in accounting and finance. Our apprenticeship delivery will give you the practical skills and financial expertise to follow a rewarding career in professional accountancy.
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting is the intermediate level of the AAT Accounting Qualification. It offers technical training in accounting and its main purpose is to provide apprentices with specialist knowledge and skills to gain employment in an accounting role and / or the opportunity to progress to further qualification in accountancy or a related field.
At this intermediate level, you’ll master more complex financial processes.
The course content for the level 3 qualification typically includes:
- Extending the trial balance using Accounting adjustments
- Prepare accounts for Sole Traders and partnerships
- Accounting for fixed assets
- Principles of cash management
- Principles of costing
- Preparing and completing VAT returns
- Professional ethics in accounting and finance
- Spreadsheet software
Course Overview Level 4:
As an apprentice for the level 4 qualification you will have already successfully completed your studies at level 3.