Are you interested in working with staff here at Blackpool to improve healthcare? Can you work effectively with other people? Would you be happy to share your experiences of our services?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, we would like to hear from you. Our Trust is looking to recruit patient representative volunteers to join our Influence Panel.
You can be an individual user of our services, a carer, relative, and friend or from a local voluntary organisation. Whatever your background, you would be expected to attend virtual and/or face to face meetings and champion the interests of patients in the planning and delivery of health care services through a series of roles including:
- Helping determine priorities for local patient surveys and focus groups
- Working with staff to ensure the patient viewpoint is embedded within improvement projects
- Appraising information for patients produced by the Trust
- Inspecting services or facilities, either independently or in conjunction with staff
- Organising or attending events e.g to raise awareness of a new or redesigned service
- Advising and participating in the development of education for staff
- Ensuring that within all improvements we design and produce things together as a team.
Telephone: 01253 953548