The Research and Development office is dedicated to supporting and furthering research and development within the Trust. If you are a researcher wishing to carry out a study at the Trust, the Research and Development office team will be able to guide you through the process of:
- How to check whether your work is research and not audit or service evaluation
- How to get support with protocol development, study design, data management and analysis
- How to apply for funding
- How to get permission from various authorities such as regulatory bodies at a Health Research Authority as well as approval from the Trust.
We can also tell you about:
- Opportunities for collaborations with our academic partners
- Training courses offered by training providers
- Local and national funding opportunities
- The Research and Development publications.
And much, much more!
We welcome enquiries from researchers, staff and patients or members of the public who would like advice or further information.