- Any tablets and medicines that you have been prescribed (or a list of them)
- Any samples as requested in your appointment letter or special instructions
- A list of questions you may need to ask the Doctor
- Some change for refreshments or for car parking
- A book or magazine to read if you are alone.
You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to accompany you during your consultation and children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The Trust operates a Smokefree Policy. Patients, visitors and staff are not permitted to smoke within any hospital building or in the hospital grounds. Please help support this policy, which has been introduced for the health and comfort of everyone.