Occupational Health are able to provide additional health and wellbeing services tailored to your organisational needs. These can be run in line with national or local initiatives.
We are able to provide services such as Health Screening, which can incorporate:
- Cholesterol measurements
- Blood pressure and heart rate monitoring
- Height, weight and BMI calculations
- Stop Smoking advice and signposting
- Visual Screening to the DVLA Group 1 standard
- Lifestyle advice
- Signposting to support services
- General health and wellbeing advice and guidance
We are able to offer appropriate advice, including providing literature to take away, signposting to GPs as needed and providing written copies of results for reference. We can also provide follow up services for staff who would like to monitor changes in their health following any recommendations which may be advised.