The model publication scheme is produced by the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) for use by all public authorities. Adopting the model publication scheme commits an authority to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities.
Our Trust routinely publishes information about:
- Who we are and what we do;
- What we spend and how we spend it;
- What our priorities are and how are we doing;
- How we make decisions;
- Our policies and procedures;
- And, the services we offer.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for then you may make a request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOI).
Our responses to previous FOI requests can be found on the Disclosure Log.