On this page you can find a series of NHS wellbeing audio guides to help boost your mood.
They’re available for you to listen to privately in your own time to help you through feelings of anxiety and low mood, or even when you’re struggling to sleep or have low confidence.
In each podcast video, a doctor talks you through techniques and explains what you can do to help cope with your feelings or take control of anxiety.
We hope you find these podcast videos helpful:
- Low Mood and depression (audio podcast)
- Anxiety Control Training (audio podcast)
- Sleep Problems (audio podcast)
- Low Confidence and Assertiveness (audio podcast)
- Unhelpful Thinking (audio podcast)
You can also click here to see a range of NHS self-help materials.