Our Consultant Podiatric Surgeon and Specialist Podiatrists offer specialised treatments to the foot and ankle in order to ensure that you have the best outcome possible.
Common conditions treated/ treatment and investigation options at the Foot and Ankle Department:
- Bunion deformity (hallux valgus)
- Ingrown toenails
- Lesser toe deformities
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Heel pain
- Tendons and soft tissue pathology
- Cavus foot
- Musculoskeletal pathology of the foot and ankle
- Corticosteroid and Hyaluronan Injection Therapy
- Local anaesthesia
- Foot and ankle surgery.
Your surgery will be performed by Mr Murphy, our Consultant Podiatric Surgeon. Surgery is carried out at the Day Case Unit at Blackpool Victoria Hospital under local anaesthetic.