The service offers various services which include diagnostic services and treatments such as injection therapy and day case foot surgery.
Our Consultant Podiatric Surgeon and Specialist Podiatrists offer specialised treatments to the foot and ankle in order to ensure that you have the best outcome possible.
Common conditions treated/ treatment and investigation options at the Foot and Ankle
- Bunion Deformity (hallux valgus)
- Ingrown Toenails
- Lesser Toe Deformities
- Arthritis of the Foot & Ankle
- Heel Pain
- Tendons and Soft Tissue Pathology
- Cavus Foot
- Musculoskeletal Pathology of the Foot & Ankle
- Corticosteroid & Hyaluronan Injection Therapy
- Local Anaesthesia
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
Tel: 01253 956096