Providing intensive support in the antenatal and early postnatal period to support Blackpool families to be the best parent they can be.
Click on the headings below to learn more about the Early Parenthood Service Seven Minute Briefing:
Who may benefit from this service?
- Parents who have had very difficult experiences within childhood into adulthood, some of whom may be care experienced
- Parents who are under 17 years of age
- Parents who are isolated with limited or no support from family or peers
- Parents who have additional support needs and/or disabilities and may require help to provide consistent care
- Parents who may be experiencing vulnerabilities and whose lifestyles may pose high levels of risk, such as those parents who are supported by the Changing Futures Team, meaning that they need extra support to provide safe and consistent care for their children.
This is not an exhaustive list, if you are uncertain about your request for support please do get in touch with the team.