The Community Dental Service offers a range of dental services for patients who, due to personal circumstances are not able to access services from General Dental Practices. The services provided include the emergency dental service, special care dentistry, paediatric dentistry and sedation dentistry.
The service provides education and training to dental students and dental therapy students and also provides a General Dental Practice in South Shore, Blackpool.
To access emergency dental treatment, or for information on how to register with a General Dental Practice, patients should telephone the Dental Helpline: 0300 1234 010
Service Delivery Locations
- Ashton Road Clinic, Lancaster – 01524 406417
- Queen Victoria Centre, Morecambe – 01524 406711
- Moor Park Health Centre, Bispham – 01253 951747
- Whitegate Health Centre, Blackpool – 01253 953018/19
- South Shore Primary Care Centre, Blackpool – 01253 951607
- St Annes Health Centre, St Annes – 01253 956134