Community-Based Therapy Services
Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy assess an individual’s ability to carry out activities of daily living and helps the client to retain or improve skills.
Clients will be enabled to work towards agreed goals and measurable outcomes through interventions such as:
- Gait rehabilitation and walking aid provision
- Transfer practice e.g bed/chair/toilet/bath including equipment provision as needed
- Practice of everyday tasks
- Home exercise
- Falls management
- Postural advice and exercise
- Advice to families/carers
- Energy conservation
- Relaxation and confidence-building.
North Lancashire Sites and Contact Details
The Community Based Therapy Team North are based out of the following site: