Welcome to Supporting Minds Blackpool Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service, part of Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
1 in 4 people experience stress, anxiety or depression each year, so if this is something you are struggling with right now, you’re not alone. We offer a range of free, evidence based psychological interventions that you may find helpful if you are;
- Feeling anxious
- Feeling low
- Feeling depressed
- Experiencing feelings of panic
- Finding it hard to control worry
- Feeling stressed
- Having sleep problems
- Experiencing high levels of anxiety in social situations
- Struggling to come to terms with traumatic events and/or experiencing flashbacks
- Distressed by obsessive thoughts or stuck in repetitive routines
- Afraid of specific objects or situations.