Our Consultant Podiatric Surgeon and Specialist Podiatrists offer specialised treatments to the foot and ankle in order to ensure that you have the best outcome possible.
Common conditions treated/ treatment and investigation options at the Foot and Ankle Department:
- Bunion Deformity (hallux valgus)
- Ingrown Toenails
- Lesser Toe Deformities
- Arthritis of the Foot & Ankle
- Heel Pain
- Tendons and Soft Tissue Pathology
- Cavus Foot
- Musculoskeletal Pathology of the Foot & Ankle
- Corticosteroid & Hyaluronan Injection Therapy
- Local Anaesthesia
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
Your surgery will be performed by Mr Murphy, our Consultant Podiatric Surgeon. Surgery is carried out at the daycase unit at Blackpool Victoria Hospital under local anaesthetic.