The Community Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service team provide therapeutic interventions and case management to patients with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) who have the ability to engage in rehabilitation and achieve measurable change in function.
The team comprises of:
- Case management
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Rehabilitation assistance
All team members have specialist training in the management of problems relating to brain injury.
What we offer:
Assessment, advice and treatment for clients and their carers on a range of issues, which may include:
- Posture, balance, mobility
- Swallowing, eating, drinking
- Speaking, understanding, reading
- Memory, attention, perception and other problems relating to understanding
- Personal care and everyday living tasks; work, education, leisure
- Emotional and behavioural responses to the injury