Please note that anyone who is found to be filming or photographing on one of our sites without the permission of the Trust’s communications team will be asked to leave immediately, and footage and photographs may be confiscated. All filming requests will be considered on an individual basis.
All film crews and photographers must be accompanied by a member of Trust staff at all times. No patients or staff are to be filmed without consent. Patients are required to fill in a Trust consent form before proceeding with any filming. If a patient is under 16 years of age, the parent or guardian must complete the form. All film crews and photographers must comply with the Trust’s infection, prevention and control procedures.
- Patient confidentiality is of utmost importance and written consent to filming must always be obtained from patients, staff and the Trust. Consent forms must be sent to and agree by the communications department prior to filming.
- Authorisation will be given on the understanding that it may be withdrawn at any point if either a patient or member of staff does not consent to filming
- Filming must not interfere with the provision of patient services or effective running of the Trust Patient and staff safety is paramount at all times
- The privacy of patients must be respected and their dignity preserved
- Film crews must vacate the area if reasonably requested to do so by a senior member of staff
- If requested by the Trust, the company must show the final version of the film before broadcasting to ensure content is appropriate and matters of confidentiality are not breached.
- Film may be used only for the purpose identified in the application.
- Laminated filming in process notices should be displayed in all areas where cameras are in operation
All filming requests must be directed to the Trust’s press office. Details of the request, including dates, specifications and duration must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and an application to film or photograph form must be completed and submitted.
- The film crew must be accompanied by a member of Trust staff at all times
- Rigorous infection control procedures must be respected at all times
- No patients or staff are to be filmed without obtaining proper consent
Larger vehicles can be accommodated if sufficient notice is given. Smaller vehicles are able to use the public pay and display car parks within the Trust grounds.