As part of Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust CESR support, the Trust has a joint North Cumbria CESR Programme and has organised for all local CESR applicants to attend four regional workshops.
More information about our regional workshops:
- 50 places available across all four workshops for the next twelve months
- Does not have to be the same 50 people who attend all 4 sessions
- Run quarterly and virtual currently, although aim to introduce some face to face in due course.
- Run from 5pm to 7pm
- Some are speciality specific
- Certificates will be provided
- Emails will be sent to attendees to confirm the sessions and candidates will be able to book on a first come, first served basis
CESR Support at NCIC is hosting a CESR workshop on Wednesday 27th September 5.30pm-7pm.
Registration is now open and you can book your place by following the below link:
We are delighted to confirm that we have three facilitators for this event.
CESR in General Internal Medicine
Dr Khalil Ahmad
Consultant Acute Medicine & Intensive care
Kings Mill Hospital Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Sutton In Ashfield UK.
How to succeed in a CESR application
Dr Kit Byatt
MB FRCP, Assoc. Memb. FFLM
Forrest Medico-Legal Services
CESR success in Plastic surgery
Dr Mohammad Hosain
Mersey and West Lancashire NHS Trust, UK