102 Dickson Road
Tel: 01253 205156
Online Referral Referral Form – Horizon (horizonblackpool.uk)
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The Lighthouse offers support for clients aged 25 years and over with alcohol issues in the Blackpool area (FY1 – FY4 postcodes) offering an initial assessment to access treatment.
If you need clinical support, you will be referred to an Alcohol Specialist Nurse who will arrange an appointment to explore your alcohol use.
- They will work with you to create recovery goals in and around your treatment.
- They provide guidance and support to help get your drinking under control.
- They deliver both treatment and recovery services for problematic and dependent drinkers.
Treatments available include
- Brief Interventions
- Tailored 1:1 support & group sessions
- Access to Psychological Therapy Health and wellbeing assessments
- Community or In-Patient detox
- Residential Rehabilitation.
- Support offered for next steps in Employment, Education and Training
- Early abstinence and recovery service