Talbot and Brunswick Family Hub
Telephone: 01253 754840
Office hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Blackpool Adolescent Service provides free support for young people with drug, alcohol and sexual health issues.
The service is available to all young people aged 10 to 24. Interventions range from drug awareness, harm reduction as well as access to clinical prescribing services for substance abuse and clinical sexual health support.
What they offer
Young people accessing the service will be offered the opportunity to take part in an initial screening to identify other factors which may be contributing to, or impacted by their substance misuse and extended support offered to young people and their families if needed.
Flexible one to one support:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Psychosocial interventions
- Harm reduction
- Access to substitute prescribing, detox and rehabilitation
- Support to access contraception
- Support to access sexual health, including screenings and tests
- Access to advice and guidance around safe and positive relationships with others
For access to young people’s treatment in Fylde and Wyre (postcode FY5-FY8), contact Young Addiction Tel: 0808 164 0074