The competition is open to all children aged up to 14 living in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre. Winning artwork will be displayed at Blackpool Victoria Hospital and all the other entries will be distributed as a NHS75 gift to patients going home from our care of the elderly wards or older people using our community services.
There are two age categories:
- Under 8
- Ages 8 to 14
Include on the back of your A4 or A3 art:
- Your name
- Contact details of parent or guardian
Entries can be posted to: NHS75 art competition, Communications Team, Home 15, Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Whinney Heys Road, Blackpool FY3 8NR.
Or drop your entry off in person at one of the following Trust sites, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm:
- Blue Skies Hospital Fund office in the reception area of Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- St Annes Primary Care Centre, Durham Ave, St Annes (Community reception desk)
- Whitegate Drive Health centre, Whitegate drive, Blackpool (2nd floor, Blenheim Child Development Centre Reception)
- Moor Park Health Centre, Bristol Ave, Bispham (Community reception desk)
We should receive your entry no later than 5pm on Monday 15 May 2023.
The winners will be announced later in June. Good luck!