- Disclosure ID
- Request Date
- September 11, 2018
- Staffing Statistics
- Staff Numbers – Average headcount of permanent and non-permanent staff over the entire 2017/18 financial year or just the headcount as at Saturday, March 31st 2018). Can you please split this into the major staff groups used by the trust? (E.g. Medical, Nursing, Admin, AHP etc.)
- Staff Cost – Total staff cost during the 2017/18 financial year split into permanent and non-permanent staff.
- Agency Hours – Hours worked by agency staff in the 2017/18 financial year split by staff groups (E.g. Medical, Nursing, Admin, etc.) and speciality/grade (E.g. Consultants, GP, ICU Nurse, Acute Nurse, Occupational therapists, Pharmacists, Health Care Assistants, etc.) depending on how you report this within your trust.
- Agency Spend – Total amount spent on agency staff in the 2017/18 financial year split into the Trusts’ staff groups (E.g. Medical, Nursing, Admin, etc.) and speciality/grade (E.g. Consultants, GP, ICU Nurse, Acute Nurse, Occupational therapists, Pharmacists, Health Care Assistants, etc.) depending on how you report this within your trust.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could supply all this information for the year 2017/18 (April ’17 to March ‘18).
Count of Employee Number Assignment Category Staff Group Non-Permanent Permanent (blank) Grand Total Add Prof Scientific and Technic 30 197 227 Additional Clinical Services 157 1471 1628 Administrative and Clerical 114 1382 1496 Allied Health Professionals 12 492 504 Estates and Ancillary 4 263 267 Healthcare Scientists 4 196 200 Medical and Dental 139 303 442 Nursing and Midwifery Registered 71 2298 2369 Students 14 3 17 (blank) Grand Total 545 6605 7150
- 17/18 total substantive cost £264,591,248. 17/18 total agency cost £13,682,159.
- We do not collate this information in a manner that is easily accessible. The information is not held centrally but individually by divisions and departments and would require a manual trawl through paper records which would constitute disproportionate effort. Therefore this information is therefore exempt on the grounds of cost (Section 12(1)).
- Please see attached document.