- Disclosure ID
- FOI 02672
- Request Date
- August 28, 2018
- Rota / Rostering System
Under the provision of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please can you answer the following questions relating to the rota/rostering system(s) you currently use:
- Name of Softwares
- Description of their uses (including the staffing groups or departments they are used for)
- Who signed the contract (job title)
- What is the maximum sign off value of this person’s position?
- What was the value of the contract?
- What is the contract term?
- When was it signed?
- What is the notice period?
- Was it bought through a framework? If so, please state which one
- Allocate Software
- All Staff
3 Director of Nursing as e-Rostering resided under nursing division at the time of the contract being signed, the Deputy Chief Exec for Medical Staff.
- Projects which have an annual cost less than £164,176 per annum
5 £176,558 over 5 years for medical £83,588 annually for agenda for change staff
- 5 years, for agenda for change staff, until 31st January 2021 for medical staff
- 1st July 2016 for agenda for change staff, 1 October 2016 for medical staff
- Not specified – please see excerpt below:
“TERM AND TERMINATION
- This Contract shall take effect on the Effective Date and shall expire on:
- This is a Perpetual Licence.
- The CUSTOMER may at any time by notice in writing terminate this Contract as from the date of service of such notice, or a later date specified in such notice, if any of Termination Events occur.”
- If so, please state which one: The original framework we used was Sprint II which now comes under Crown Commercial Services and we direct awarded to SCC.