- Disclosure ID
- Request Date
- August 19, 2018
- Plaque Psoriasis
1. How many patients with plaque psoriasis in your Trust are currently being treated with unlicensed Fumaderm?
2. How many patients with plaque psoriasis in your trust are currently being treated with Skilarence?
3. Is the Trust starting patients with plaque psoriasis on Skilarence?
a. If yes to Q3, how many patients in the last 6 months?
4. Is the Trust starting patients with psoriasis on unlicensed Fumaderm?
a. If yes to Q4, how many patients in the last 6 months?
5. Does the Trust intend to review all patients with plaque psoriasis taking unlicensed Fumaderm in order to move them to a licensed formulation where appropriate?
6. Please describe the process in place to achieve Q5 and the anticipated completion date.
If the Trust does not intend to initiate Skilarence or review all patients with plaque psoriasis taking unlicensed Fumaderm, please provide an explanation why the Trust intends to continue with its current practice.
- 18 patients in the last year have been treated with Fumaderm
- 0 patients in the last year have been treated with Skilarence
- 0 Patients have been started on Skilarence in the last 6 months
- 0 Patients have been started on Fumaderm in the last 6 months
- This option is currently being reviewed and discussed within the Dermatology service and with Commissioners
- No process in place at present.
Option to review patients is currently under discussion. It is anticipated that a decision and plan will be known by end November 2018.