Watch our recruitment video featuring Pets As Therapy dog, Charlie, here: https://youtu.be/scqryEyEVQ8
- No need to book, just turn up on the day.
- If possible, bring passport or driving licence for interview.
- Light refreshments provided.
- Parking on site is pay and display, otherwise off street parking in nearby streets.
- Newly qualified (or qualifying this year) welcome to apply.
Why join our award winning team?
- We’re a fun, friendly, hard working team and we’re looking forward to meeting you
- Our patients are at the heart of all that we do.
- Ask about our fantastic preceptorship programme for newly qualified staff.
- Great opportunities for those who wish to advance their career (eg leadership courses, appraisal training, coaching, non-medical prescribing).
- Patient Safety Training Programme and continued learning, support and mentorship available.
- We have an active social agenda with plenty of fund raising: Christmas Fair, Summer Fair, Dementia Carers’ Cafe, armchair Zumba, therapy dogs, Clifton’s Holiday Camp, complementary therapy … and much more.
The One Moment – Celebrating Success Awards – Chairman’s Award 2019 for ‘Putting patients at the heart of everything we do and ensuring a happy environment to enhance patient dignity and rehabilitation’