Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) for 5-18 years

CAMHS Poster - We are still open and here to help and support children, young people and their families.

CAMHS coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources:

You may find the following resources useful that have been tailored to the current coronavirus situation:

COVID-19 CAMHS Booklet – April 2020

Working Together
Anxiety Resource Pack
Depression Resource Pack
OCD Resource Pack
PTSD Resource Pack
Self-Harm Resource Pack
Supporting Mental Health Resource Pack
Wellbeing Passport

We are the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) for Blackpool. We accept referrals for children and young people up to the age of 16 who are experiencing moderate to severe mental health problems.

Although you can’t ask us for help yourself, your teachers, health care professionals and Youth or Social Workers can get in touch with us so we can help you.

The service is made up of professionals from a range of disciplines including Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists, Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Counsellors, Support staff and an Admin team.

The service offers a range of assessments and therapeutic interventions including 1:1 work, family therapy and group work.
The team have put together an information leaflet for children and their families explaining how the service works, you can Read it Here.

More info can be found here about our offers as well as a one-stop-shop for young people’s mental health:


Where are we?

Whitegate Drive Health Centre,
150 Whitegate Drive,
Lancashire, FY3 9ES.
Getting Help

Although you can’t ask us directly
for help, your teachers, School Nurse,
family Doctor and youth or
Social Worker can make a referral.

Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm
Contact Us

01253 957160

If you are a patient, parent or
carer receiving help from
CAMHS and have an urgent
need to speak to someone.
Please call and ask to speak
to our duty practitioner. You
can ask for them through our
main number.

We are on Instagram:

Extra Help


If you need help with British Sign Language or translation, the team can arrange help through a translator or note taker. – Explore support and services in the Fylde coast area.