Competition has now closed
The competition is open to all children aged up to 14 living in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre. Winning artwork will be displayed at Blackpool Victoria Hospital and all the other entries will be distributed as a NHS75 gift to patients going home from our care of the elderly wards or older people using our community services.
How to enter
There are two age categories:
- Under 8
- Ages 8 to 14
Include on the back of your A4 or A3 art:
- Your name
- Contact details of parent or guardian
How to send us your art
Entries can be posted to: NHS75 art competition, Communications Team, Home 15, Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Whinney Heys Road, Blackpool FY3 8NR
Or drop your entry off in person at one of the following Trust sites, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm:
- Blue Skies Hospital Fund office in the reception area of Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- St Annes Primary Care Centre, Durham Ave, St Annes (Community reception desk)
- Whitegate Drive Health centre, Whitegate drive, Blackpool (2nd floor, Blenheim Child Development Centre Reception)
- Moor Park Health Centre, Bristol Ave, Bispham (Community reception desk)
The closing date for entries is Monday 15 May 2023.
Prize terms and conditions
Merlin Entertainment Tickets have to to be claimed before the 30 November 2023. Please check attraction times and dates for availability here.